Thursday, December 20, 2012

CHRISTMAS

I just want to stop by and let you all know that we have moved into our new home this week, it has been a long 9 months.  My husband and his boss and our near friend  Jodie have built a wonderful new home .  I watched them two work so very hard in 104 degree weather all summer.  We have alot of little things to finish up ,but it will get done.  We did not put up a Christmas Tree, well I did not have time to go buy one, we had other things we needed to buy. We had to buy everything new.  I did decorate the mantel with a few things I had .  I just want to thank you all for your prayers, and wish you all MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEARS, may you all be blessed like we have been. I will have some pictures to post after CHRISTMAS.  Sheri 

5 comments:

  1. Oh that's Fantastic news - Your new home!!! I've been thinking of you Sheri and wondering how you've been doing. Happy Holidays to you and congratulations. Your family has been thru so much. God Bless you.
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news that you are in your new home. I am sure you will fill it with love and memories in the years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Sheri! I am so glad that you are in your new home!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good news. So glad you are in a new house, but so sorry you have to replace everything. How devastating that must have been!

    Merry Christmas!

    Hugs,
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete